CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

The Flowers are Blooming...

Tulips. Daffodils. Hyacinths. Baby Number 3.

It's hard to believe it, but our Baby Number 3 will be arriving in just 4 months.  He sure is blooming, kicking, and dancing in my belly all day long.  :)  I'm loving the movement and this is definitely my most favorite part of being pregnant.

I'm not a big fan of being pregnant in the summer.  I'm a very active person.  I enjoy exercise, rollerblading,biking, hiking, and other fun family activities that prove difficult when growing and carrying a bundle of joy.  I am in love with this babe and I absolutely am relishing in his growing spirit and learning more about him as we move into the middle weeks of this pregnancy.  Pregnancy is definitely a gift. 

Blooming is a way to think of this journey.  What a gift it is to bloom with such a miracle and such a gift in the end. 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so glad someone likes being pregnant, because it's not me! Well, maybe when I am done with all the throwing up I will. :)

Brandt and Steph said...

YEAH for blogging again! And YEAH for blooming belly :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...