CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Cheesy Chicken--Quickie Recipe

Here is a quick recipe I'll share!  We bought the fixings for it today, so I thought I'd post it quick.

4-6 frozen chicken breasts
1 can Cream of Chicken Soup (I buy the low fat/ low sodium version)
1 can Nacho Cheese Soup

Salt and Pepper each chicken breasts.  Place soup into Slow Cooker with Chicken breasts (I cover the breasts with the soup) and let cook on low all day.  **I do this in the morning and it is PERFECT by dinner time!   Cut up chicken (it virtually falls apart) and serve over noodles or rice (we use brown rice).  You could make this on the stove as well with thawed chicken, but the slow cooker is great!

Enjoy!

3 comments:

Stephanie R. said...

This sounds really good! I'm always looking for new chicken recipes, and this sounds like something the kids would love

Libby Design said...

YUM-O!!!! Gotta try this one...as you know, I'm ALL ABOUT anything that involves a crock pot!! :) Thanks for sharing!

Jennipher said...

I've made this several times before. We like it!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...