CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 17, 2011

Camera Happy: My First Non-Family Shoot

I've always LOVED taking pictures of my kids, my nieces and nephews, and close friends.  Today, I embarked on a new endeavor.  I had my first non-family shoot.  It was fun! 

I was honored when a co-worker asked me to photograph her daughter and grandson for a "Mommy & Me" portrait.  I was nervous, as I am just an amateur and have no real training.  But I do love taking pictures and trying new things, so I agreed under the terms that there were no expectations and it was just for fun. 



I loved it.  11 week old Isaac was just a complete sweetheart.  He cooed and squeaked through the couple hours that we played, smiled, and photographed he and his beautiful mommy.  I enjoyed every bit of it, and I'm excited to see where my new hobby and love for families and children takes me. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...