CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 15, 2009

I Can Feel It

Dreams can mean so many things....or so they say.

But how do you explain this one...or am I just weird? 

Often times while dreaming, I can feel skates on my feet, ice beneathe them, and then see myself jumping and spinning.  It's the craziest thing, but I can feel it.

See, I skated from the time I could walk. And like all skaters, dreamed beyond the possible.  I always wanted to be at the Olympics.  When I was a sophomore in high school, my coach, my mom, could no longer skate along side me, and there my skating ended.

But, I can feel it.  The ice under my feet.

I feel the rotation of the jumps. The pull of the spins.  I love it.



I cannot wait to get my skates back on this winter.  You'll see me at the outdoor rink, gliding, spinning, and rotating to the music in my heart.  I love skating.

Until then, I'll keep feeling it in my dreams. 

And my plan is to get my little spices onto the ice with me this winter.  Hockey skates are on mama's Christmas shopping list this year. :)

~Amber

1 comments:

Aimee said...

Sounds like we may need to get the kids together. Skates are on our list too!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...