CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Wild With Whimsy

And these perfect photos are why I BEG..BEG..BEG the Lord for a little girl of our own to add to our bay of blue in our house. Our boys are pretty adorable...remember this...






I've made tutus for my nieces (See our oldest modeling one above)...but I love the wild whimsy of this tutu!  I think I may have to make one of my own...well, not for me, but for my cedar chest that sits at the end of our bed (or hope chest as I like to call it!).

~Amber

2 comments:

zoellner18 said...

I love the tutu on Liam! I think that will be a great picture to put on his picture board for his grad party! Love you Liam!

Naomi said...

Hey Amber! Thanks for stoppin by my blog! Yes the our little Graysen and your Liam look like brothers~!! wow!! How old are your little ones?
So---I have made some tutu's of my own, and the funny thing is my Graysen loves to dress up. It was funny at first, now we are hopin he grows out of that stage quick.. I am goin to post some pics of my G, so you can see! They are good blackmail photos for future girlfriends..lol!! I hope you have a great day!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...